"Success is liking yourself, liking what you do and liking how you do it.”
Certified as an executive coach from the prestigious school of coaching Manning Inspire in Copenhagen, she developed a special masterclass that demonstrates how to implement a solid base of trust and freedom to be yourself with a high degree of individual responsibility which increases the level of performance. To attract and keep the best talents companies need to have a common project with higher purpose.
Executive Masterclass Malene Rydahl
« Pour un management créateur de valeur(s) »
Cultivate happiness for higher engagement, more innovation and better performance
Happy and engaged employees is essential to any corporation to insure future growth, yet 87 % of employees across the world say they are disengaged in what they do. Denmark has the highest level of highly satisfied workers in the world based on a leadership style focused on Trust, freedom to be yourself and individual responsibility in a purposeful common project. It has been proven that companies with high trust and individual freedom have more innovation and better financial performance. In this very inspiring masterclass Malene Rydahl demonstrates how we can build a solid base of trust and freedom to be yourself with a high degree of individual responsibility to increase the level of performance. To attract and keep the best talents companies need to have a common project with higher purpose.
Malene Rydahl has 18 years of rich and extensive experience in the corporate world, most recently as Director of Corporate Communication for Hyatt Hotels & Resorts in EAME, which qualified her as one of the “24 women of the year” in 2012 according to the French magazine L’Express. She is the author of the best-selling book “Happy as a Dane” translated into 12 languages. She explores why Danish employees are some of the happiest in the world and how that directly impacts financial results in a positive way. She works with major French and international companies as a consultant on well-being and engagement and she is a frequent speaker at schools (INSEAD, ENA, HEC…) and institutions such as OECD on well-being in corporations. Alongside her career, Malene Rydahl has taken strong commitments. She was part of the advisory committee for the creation of Positive Economy Forum in 2012, moreover, she supports Europe Tomorrow, a French social start-up which aims at mapping local social and environmental innovations across Europe. Malene Rydahl has a degree in international business strategy from the Niels Brock business school of Copenhagen.
What is covered ?
Des contenus théoriques et pratiques pour développer :
- Trust : Defining and moving obstacles to build trust in a common project.
- Freedom to be yourself : Knowing myself and my values to better understand others by using empathy as a guide to communicate.
- Purpose : Understanding the higher purpose of the company to engage employees by also finding their own purpose.
Who will benefit ?
- Organisations who look for more engagement and innovation
- Companies who would like to build trust as a core base for management
- Corporations who look for their higher purpose in a meaningful common project
- CEOs and their executive committee to understand and fully incarnate a leadership style based on trust, individual freedom and a purposeful mission
The value and expected outcomes ?
- Defining and moving obstacles to create a culture of trust with individual responsibility and engagement from the employees
- By becoming more conscious about our own values and navigation in life this will enable a better understanding of others to improve communication and sense of freedom to be ourselves. This leads to more innovation, creativity and productivity.
- Defining the common purpose of the company generates more committed and engaged employees. Being aware of their own purpose in life also activate this commitment.