“The aim of life is self-development. To realise one's nature perfectly-that is what each of us is here for” Oscar Wilde
Malene Rydahl has 18 years of experience in the corporate world (luxury industry, hotels… ) and is certified as an executive coach from the renowned school of coaching Manning Inspire in Copenhagen. She developed a special interactive masterclass that demonstrates how to implement a solid base of trust and freedom to be yourself with a high degree of individual responsibility which increases the level of performance. To attract and keep the best talents companies need to have a common project with higher purpose. She is also a lecturer at the prestigious French business school HEC Executive Education on the Danish leadership model.
« THE DANISH WAY TO WELL-BEING AND PERFORMANCE IN COMPANIES »
Cultivate happiness for higher engagement, more innovation and better performance
Happy and engaged employees are essential to any corporation to insure future growth, yet 87 % of employees across the world say they are disengaged in what they do. Denmark has the highest level of highly satisfied workers in the world, thanks to a leadership style focused on trust, freedom to be yourself and individual responsibility in a purposeful common project. It has been proven that companies with high trust and individual freedom have more innovation and better financial performance.
In this very inspiring masterclass, Malene Rydahl demonstrates how we can build a solid base of trust and freedom to be yourself with a high degree of individual responsibility to increase the level of performance. To attract and keep the best talents companies need to have a common project with higher purpose.
MALENE RYDAHL, EXPERT IN LEADERSHIP AND WELL-BEING IN COMPANIES
Malene Rydahl has 18 years of rich and extensive experience in the corporate world, most recently as Director of Corporate Communication for Hyatt Hotels & Resorts in EAME, which qualified her as one of the “24 women of the year” in 2012 according to the French magazine L’Express. She holds a degree in executive coaching from the renown Manning Inspire School in Copenhagen. She is the author of the best-selling book “ Happy as a Dane ” translated into 12 languages. She explores why Danish employees are some of the happiest in the world and how that directly impacts financial results in a positive way.
She works with major French and international companies as a consultant on well- being and engagement and she is a frequent speaker at schools ( INSEAD , ENA, HEC…) and institutions such as OECD on well-being in corporations. In 2018, she was awarded the medal of Chevalier de l’Ordre des Arts et des Lettres, a honor given by the French state. She also holds the honorary title of Goodwill Ambassador to Copenhagen.
WHAT IS COVERED ?
Conceptual and practical contents to enhance :
- Trust : Defining and moving obstacles to build trust in a common project.
- Freedom to be yourself : Knowing myself and my values to better understand others by using empathy as a guide to communicate.
- Purpose : Understanding the higher purpose of the company to engage employees by also finding their own purpose.
WHO WILL BENEFIT ?
- Managers and teams who look for more engagement and innovation
- Companies who would like to build mutual trust as a core base for management
- Corporations who look for their higher purpose in a meaningful common project
THE VALUE AND EXPECTED OUTCOMES ?
- Defining and moving obstacles to create a culture of trust with individual responsibility and engagement from the employees
- Becoming more conscious about our own values and navigation in life, to enable a better understanding of others to improve communication and sense of freedom
to be ourselves. This leads to more innovation, creativity and productivity.
- Defining the common purpose of the company , to generate more committed and engaged employees. Being aware of their own purpose in life also activate
«With strong focus on our human relations it was a impactful experience for the whole team . This whole day of masterclass was perfection from the start till the end!»
– CEO of a French luxury group
«An instructive speech which helps to come back to the fundamentals of well-being at work»
– CEO of a banking company
«The delivery was excellent and Malene’s enthusiasm touches you – a pure delight»
– CEO of a digital communication company
«I’d like to thank Malene for her authenticity, her ability to pass on her message and her empathic view »
– CEO of a banking company
«The topic is extremely interesting, inspiring and well developed»
– CEO of a transport firm
«Malene is very engaged in what she says. She speaks clearly and brings concrete examples.»
– CEO of a food company
«The role-playing during the masterclass and the high quality of the interactions really helped to measure the likely impact on a work team.»
– CEO of a luxury company